99 Wonderland Park Got Talent 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participant Qualifications:
• Free Registration.
• Participant(s) (individual/group) must be Malaysian citizen.
• No age limits.
• Talent can be in the form of singing, dancing, musical instruments, magic show or any others. [Any music, costumes, stage props and etc required for the performance shall be the responsibilities of the Participant(s).]
2. Judging Criteria:
• Artistic Skills
• Stage Presence
• Champion : Trophy + RM10,000
• 1st Runner-up : Trophy + RM5,000
• 2nd Runner-up : Trophy + RM3,000
4. How to enter:
• The participant(s) must submit via email (i) an audition video (up to 2 minutes) of their talent (make sure the video is titled “99WP GOT TALENT 2019- YOUR NAME”) and (ii) a copy of Registration Form (You may download it from our Facebook post) to firstname.lastname@example.org with filled in details.
• The Audition Video and Registration Form Submission will start from 18th January 2019 (Saturday), 8pm and end at 8th February 2019 (Friday), 12am.
• We will be contacting you via phone call or email on 11th February 2019 (Monday) if you are shortlisted in the Final Stage of the contest.
• The Finalists are required to perform their talent in real on the Final Stage which will be held on:
Date: 17th February 2019
Venue: 99 Wonderland Park
• For those who are qualified for the Final Stage, kindly make yourself available on the above mentioned date and your profile will be appear on the 99 Wonderland Park’s Facebook for Marketing Purposes.
• Result and prizes will be announced and given on the final stage of the contest. The judges’ decision is final.
6. The organizer (99 Wonderland Park) reserves the right to make alterations for the rules and regulation without prior notice or consent of the participants.
7. For any enquiry, please contact us at 03-6138 1899 for more information.